The next meeting is on Monday 9th December 2019lunch served at 1pm.
• Venue:Downshire Golf Club @ 1pm
• Menu:Christmas lunch of your choice
• Speaker:No speaker but entertainer-musician David Jones
• Vote of thanks:Our President Ron Mason
• Stewards:No stewards this month. Raffle John Tobin and crew.
Novembers talk was given by Kimble Earl from the charity Remap Berkshire. I have received a letter from the treasurer thanking the club for the donation we gave. This money will help the charity to continue its work, providing custom made equipment for disabled people. The work they do is free of charge to the user, the charity relies on grants and donations to fund the purchase of materials and to cover travelling expenses.
The meet up at Henry Streets Garden Centre was a most successful time. Not only coffee and gossip but lunch and an afternoon snooze was enjoyed by quite a few members. More meet ups please Dave in 2020.
I hope you all have a great Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to all. See you in 2020– The Year of the Garden.